1️⃣ Wrap sweet potato in foil and bake until soft.
2️⃣ Sautée beet greens (or your favorite dark leafy green) and cabbage (using a dash of water in pan to prevent sticking) in a pan. Cook briefly until greens soften and turn color.
3️⃣ Mix in 1-2 Tbs of Leaf Cuisine Jalapeño Lime NOT Cream Cheese Spread.
4️⃣ Cut a slit in center of potato and stuff with sautéed greens.
5️⃣ Top with sliced almonds and goji berries.
BONUS: The extra sautéed greens mixed with our NOT Cream Cheese Spread make an amazing side dish!
Photo & recipe credit: Kristin Sitarz (@veganlioness on Instagram)
Vegan/Paleo Broccoli Soup
-featuring LEAF CUISINE “Not Cream Cheese Spread- Onion Chive”
– 2 broccoli crowns (stems optional)
-enough water to cover broccoli halfway in pot
– 2-4 tbs (depending on preferred flavor intensity) LEAF CUISINE “Not Cream Cheese Spread- Onion Chive”
– 2 tbs coconut oil
– salt and pepper to taste
1. Put broccoli in a pot. Fill with water so broccoli is half covered.
2. Simmer for 4-5 minutes, or until broccoli is firm, but can be cut through with a sharp knife with relative ease.
3. Remove from heat, and put broccoli in blender or food processor with LEAF CUISINE “Not Cream Cheese Spread- Onion Chive”, coconut oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Add water (from pot used to cook broccoli) according to the consistency you want your soup to have. (more water = thinner, less water = thicker.)
5. Blend until all ingredients are evenly mixed. Serve.
Leftovers with Jack!
-featuring LEAF CUISINE Dairy-Free Spread “Peppery Jack”
I just threw together my “what’s leftover in my fridge bowl”. I used my new favorite ingredient in the world! LEAF CUISINE “Peppery Jack Dairy-Free Spread. I put hot sauce on everything and want something creamy in my bowls. It’s the best of both worlds and it has probiotics in it!
– a scoop of cooked quinoa with a squeeze of lemon
– a handful of steamed kale (could use any greens)
– steamed zucchini and sweet potatoes (could sauté but keeping it healthy)
– avocado pesto (half an avocado, handful of b asil, 1 clove of garlic, sea salt and a drizzle of olive oil blended in food processor or blender) Plain sliced avocadoes is another option.
– Baked chickpeas (a drizzle of coconut oil, sprinkle of turmeric, onion powder, garlic powder, sea salt and bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes until crispy)
– toasted pumpkin seeds (can use any seed or nut)
– cherry tomatoes
– a drizzle of tahini sauce
– my favorite ingredient that brings it all together: LEAF CUISINE Dairy-Free Spread “Peppery Jack” (if you don’t like spicy then use the Garlicky Herb flavor)
-featuring LEAF CUISINE Dairy-Free Spread “Smoky Gouda”
Burrito to Go! This yummy creation is my new favorite. Gluten free & vegan Roast Vegetable Burrito! And the secret ingredient is @leafcuisine Dairy-Free Spread “Smoky Gouda”! Wrapped it up in parchment paper and took it to the park for a summer picnic. I don’t miss dairy when I have this stuff!
– Leaf Cuisine Dairy-Free Spread “Smoky Gouda”
-roasted veggies (cauliflower, eggplant, zucchini and red peppers.
Just put it all in the tortilla, roll it up and enjoy!